City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Finance Manager for a Media listed PLC based in central London
Your new company
An award winning listed communication agency is hiring a recently qualified Accountant to join the team as a Group Finance Manager. This role will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will also work closely with the Group CFO. This is an exciting and forward thinking agency with an international presence operating across 5+ continents. The company are actively looking to hire recently qualified ACA's / ACCA's looking for their first or 2nd move int industry.
Your new role
You will be joining the team as a Group Finance Manager. Your key responsibilities include:
- Working within a team of 3 finance managers reporting into the Group Financial Controller;
- Preparing monthly consolidations
- Preparing group management accounts and delivery (along with the team) of consolidated monthly management accounts and board report;
- Part of the team responsible for preparation of year end Annual Report and Financial Statements and Interims;
- Preparing and reviewing of Group company budgets and forecasts a
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- If from practice you will ideally have audit and accounts preparation experience
- Consolidation knowledge
- Exposure reporting under IFRS
- Confident excel: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
The role will be a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant looking to step into industry. The right candidate will see this as a a role where they can learn and develop in for 2-years from which they will grow into other areas of the business. There is potential for growth within the Group and subsidiary companies as well as becoming more commercial. Culture is hugely important to the business. They are a small team with varied personalities and skillsets, however all get on very well and look forward to coming into work. They work hard in an enjoyable, collaborative and friendly environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.