Group Finance Director
|Job Title:||Group Finance Director|
|Salary:||£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:55|
Your new company
I am currently working with an international creative media company looking to hire a Group Finance Director to work closely with CFO. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as the expand and diversify their portfolio.
Your new role
This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Group month end reporting, consolidation and analysis
- Driving continuous improvements across the group wide budgeting and forecasting process
- Mentoring, leadership and development of UK based finance team and local finance leads in the group
- Management of local and group statutory reporting and audit process.
- Drive improvements and efficiencies from a controls, process and systems perspective.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a 8-10 years PQE in international businesses. You will need a strong reporting and analysis skill set with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships. You will have proven yourself as a strong leader with good coaching and development skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary an benefits package, with the chance to work in an exciting, broad and varied role where you can help develop the team and see the tangible impact you are adding to the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's