Group Finance Director
|Job Title:||Group Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100000 - £140000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Collins|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 14:47|
Key Leadership role for a business experiencing continued growth.
Group role looking after multiple sites.
My client is a newly formed hospitality and retail group that is has been heavily investing in its portfolio to create the new group as it stands currently. Due to this increase in size they need to recruit a Finance Director to sit across the overall group. The environment is a start-up essentially, so very fast-paced, lots of change and they require someone happy to help the business grow further.
They are highly acquisitive and are looking to bring people in to streamline processes and continue their growth.
The role requires a proven Group Finance Director within an SME/Start up environment that is keen to deliver continued growth and set new records with the business. The role will be made up of the following:
- Manage the audit, liaise with the auditors
- Contact for tax queries - VAT, PAYE, planning and structures
- Management of all Treasury matters - banking, loans and covenants
- Lead contact for insurance, compliance and risk
- Consolidation of group entities, including acquisitions
- Cash-flow, business plans and fundrasing responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for financial accounting, payroll and company secretarial
- Create financial models and board reports
- Implementation needed of a system to monitor various budget milestones, business plan, acquisitions and investment decisions
- Strong systems and excel experience very beneficial
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA-ACCA-CIMA) and a proven Group Finance Director.
Must have exposure to working in an SME/Start-up environment and ideally within the Retail or Hospitality sector with experience of a multi-site environment.
The role is paying a very competitive salary of over £100,000, with a max of around £130,000 + benefits.
It is a permanent role, based in Surrey, reporting to the Business leaders and having responsibility for a multi-site, high growth business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
West London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
£125000 - £150000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Internal Auditor
York, North Yorkshire
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Progression