City of London, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a media agency that provides digital transformation services to a selection of markets. They are built upon a foundation of setting high goals and achieving objectives through teamwork, personal initiative, strong problem solving and analytical ability. The plc is currently at around £200m turnover but growing rapidly due to their focus on the digital media sector.
Your new role
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Spear-heading the group's multiple entity consolidations.
- Overseeing monthly group financial reviews for the plc board on management accounts.
- Point of contact for all IFRS queries (specifically IFRS 9/15/16)
- Leading the planning and optimisation of group relief for corporation tax and capital gains tax.
- Controlling the processing of quarterly forecasts and budgets for nine divisions.
- Leading a team of six in both the group and head office functions.
- Formulating the plans and due diligence for further mergers and acquisitions.
- Implementing any new consolidation accounting systems.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced Group Financial Controller with a strong understanding of IFRS15 and IFRS16, multiple entity consolidation, and differed taxation within a plc. They are looking to hire an effective leader with strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges while working in a highly confidential environment.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with a great benefits package and the opportunity to get hands on and integrate yourself into a well-known, influential and high-growth media agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.