Group Finance Controller
|Job Title:||Group Finance Controller|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 12:02|
Your new company
I am currently working with a media agency that provides digital transformation services to a selection of markets. They are built upon a foundation of setting high goals and achieving objectives through teamwork, personal initiative, strong problem solving and analytical ability. The plc is currently at around £200m turnover but growing rapidly due to their focus on the digital media sector.
Your new role
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Spear-heading the group's multiple entity consolidations.
- Overseeing monthly group financial reviews for the plc board on management accounts.
- Review subsidiaries and audit papers under IFRS.
- Leading the planning and optimisation of group relief for corporation tax and capital gains tax.
- Controlling the processing of quarterly forecasts and budgets for nine divisions.
- Leading a team of six in both the group and head office functions.
- Business partnering with company senior stakeholders.
- Formulating the plans and due diligence for further mergers and acquisitions.
- Managing the underlying data for analysts and shareholders' presentation.
- Designing and building forecast models for the group.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced Group Financial Controller with previous engagement in internal and external reporting (under IFRS), multiple entity consolidation, and tax optimisation within a plc. They are looking to hire an effective leader with strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges while working in a highly confidential environment.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with a great benefits package and the opportunity to get hands on and integrate yourself into a well-known, influential and high-growth media agency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Opportunity
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Finance Business Partner - Industry & Commerce
City of London, London