Group Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Group Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gibb|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 17:35|
If you are a confident, fast learning, self-motivated and pro-active individual with a keen eye for detail, with strong analytical skills, this role in a fast-paced innovative company will appeal to you!
My client specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions, through innovative problem solving and using sustainable capabilities alongside evolving technologies, they deliver outstanding solutions to our customers' most complex problems in various different fields.
They provide the insight, technology and services to customers needed to perform at their best and to help them make the world a safer place.
- Support the preparation of monthly consolidation and management information
- Analyse financial data and trends
- Partner with the divisional finance teams to support data analysis needs
- Assist with interim and year-end financial statements and consolidation of the annual budget
- Proactively resolve accounting queries
- Undertake consolidation system report writing
- Undertake Internal Controls reviews at the business units
- Monitor monthly controls compliance
- Other project work to support business needs
- ACA qualified accountant, ideally 'big 4'
- A confident, fast learning, self-motivated and pro-active individual who is looking to develop their career
- Strong analytical skills and technical awareness
- Attention to detail and ability to self-review
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Experience with multi-currency environments
- A competitive salary, experience dependant
- Flexible working within core working hours
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, new car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening etc)
- Pension Scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Analyst / Finance Business Partner
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Finance Analyst - Business Partnering
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Group Financial Accountant
£Competitive +car/car allowance, bonus & bens
Group Reporting Lead
Group Financial Accountant
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Plus benefits package & bonus