£50000 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
Group Finance Analyst for a growing Manufacturing business based in Cambridge. The role would suit someone who has a strong stakeholder management and business partnering ability.
Working closely with the senior finance team within the group to support and develop the financial analysis and reporting at a total group level.
Growing Manufacturing business based in Cambridge looking to recruit a Group Finance Analyst. The Group has performed well throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and have strong growth plans moving into 2021. Their culture is described as relaxed and trusting.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports for sales order, invoice sales and working capital balances
- Stakeholder Management and business partnering - partner with international teams
- Support budget process
- Prepare financial forecasts
- Review and improve group reporting processes
- Ad hoc analysis and project work
- Strong business partner
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Experience in a Group finance role
- International and multi-currency experience
- Advanced Excel
- Strong analytic ability - ideally within a wider business setting
- £55,000 + benefits
- Flexible working
- Progression opportunities
- High trust and collaborative culture