Group Consolidation Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Consolidation Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Latham|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 10:02|
First move from an Accountancy Practice opportunity
Stable company offering career progression
A well respected Services company based in Redhill seeking a Qualified Accountant to undertake a Group Consolidation Accountant opportunity. This opportunity may benefit a candidate wishing to undertake their first job in commerce from an Accountancy practice background.
- Consolidation of monthly group accounts and submission to shareholders within agreed time limits
- Month end accounting for property and holding company subsidiaries including accruals, prepayments, general book keeping and variance analysis.
- Production of group monthly and statutory income statement, balance sheet and cashflow.
- Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and journal sign off.
- Quarterly in year Forecasting, Annual budgeting and forward looking 5-year high level forecasts.
- Implementation of business controls and procedures across the finance team.
- Key contact to external auditors for ESH group accounts at half year and year end.
- Consideration of longer-term financing and cash flow requirements.
- Key contact with external credit rating agencies.
- Development and running group month end timetable, procedures, improvement of key financial reporting and system development.
- Producing key deliverables for submission to the Board.
ACA/ACCA Fully qualified - a strong technical background with experience of external financial reporting under IFRS including consolidated accounts
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Ability to liaise with other teams to ensure efficient monthly processes.
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
Strong communication and relationship management skills, maintaining and building relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
25 days holiday, generous pension, free parking, subsidised canteen, health care, flextime hours, modern offices, career progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£48000 - £53000 per annum + plus benefits
Group Tax Manager
Tyne and Wear
Management Accountant (Renewable Energy)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Project Finance Analyst
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Commercial Financial Controller