£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A permanent Group Commercial Accountant job paying up to £45k for a global Group based in Evesham.
£35,000-£45,000 per annum (plus 15% bonus)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a very profitable multinational Group based in Evesham in the role of Group Commercial Accountant.
Following the recent restructure of their UK and international businesses, this organisation continues to go from strength to strength and are now looking to bring in a competent and dynamic individual who can play a prominent role within the centre of a recently formed Group.
Your new role
The role is a key part of the business and you will offer comprehensive support to the Group Financial Controller to prepare and analyse consolidated accounts from businesses in the UK, Europe, USA and Australasia. You will deal with multiple finance teams and gain exposure to key stakeholders within the business.
- Preparation of the Group's monthly consolidation, analysing movements and variances
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated forecasts
- Assist in Group audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Produce monthly Hold Co. and global cost centre company only accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales & KPI reporting
- Analysis of individual territory and Group financial performance
- Consolidate and analyse long-term strategy financial forecasts
- Adhoc analysis and presentation of data using Tableau and Alteryx
- Continuous improvement of Group reporting systems and presentation of data
- Liaise with local territory finance teams on accounting and cash flow preparations
- Support business intelligence and investment appraisal analysis via Tableau software
- Support development of Group treasury function including cash flow and FX management
- Assist in Group projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience and skills of working in a Group environment (highly desirable)
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Knowledge of SQL/Alteryx/Excel to manipulate data
- Comfortable working with big data sets
- Use of software, such as Tableau to present insights to the business
- Confidence to business partner with key stakeholders and influence the decision-making process
- Practical experience of producing Group accounts and management information
- Consolidation accounting with some understanding of different technical practices
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) and the opportunity to really make your mark in a high-growth business that has excelled over the years. You'll benefit from a financial bonus scheme of up to 15%, company laptop, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), 6% pension, 2x death-in service, medical scheme, free onsite parking and the ability to WFH if needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.