Group Accountant - ACA Qualified
|Job Title:||Group Accountant - ACA Qualified|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car plus Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 17:29|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, an organisation that continues to evolve along with market trend and establish itself as a true industry leader in its specialist field, is looking to source a confident, credible and highly driven Group Accountant to join its team.
You will provide first class financial reporting and analysis to support the needs of a significant business in a complex and evolving market.
- Preparation and ownership of the Group Consolidation, ensuring completeness and accuracy and ensuring that all manual journals passed are reasonable and have sufficient backup
- Preparation of various deliverable for stakeholders
- Analysis and reconciliation of the Group's interest costs, and monitoring interest, swap and loan payments
- Preparation and analysis of cash flow statements and working capital
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements and meeting annual deadlines
- Daily cash flow forecasting and development of cash flow model
- Provide on-going management of, and develop improvements in, the consolidation process
- Implementation of new accounting standards and accounting systems
- Ensuring external reporting is of the highest quality
- Participation in the head office and overall group budgeting process
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with experience doing a similar roles who ideally will have held a challenging role in a dynamic, multi-site service driven organisation. You will have strong accounting technical expertise and strong complex group consolidation experience.
You will have the ability to write reports and work across all levels and functions under own initiative in a highly pressured environment. You will be ambitious and be able to interact effectively at all levels.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior FP&A Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare
Head of Accounting
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Part-time Finance Director
Brighton, East Sussex
£50000 - £65000 per annum