City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Qualified Group Accountant for an innovative property group based in Soho £50-55k
Your new company
I am currently working with an innovative marketing company that is looking to significantly grow and diversify their business model, including growing an advertising platform for all their sites. This role would be ideally suited to a technically strong professional with desire to work in high growth business.
Your new role
- Complete month end for working with the operations teams to accurately complete accounts for all costs and income.
- Review the preparation of the information for year end statutory financial reporting including disclosures for 25+ group entities.
- Prepare the consolidations for both group and statutory reporting
- Refining processes and controls to ensure the address any financial concerns, are best in class, and ensures the business remains fully compliant
- Being a key finance point to review financial and technical accounting issues.
- Liaising with external accountants and advisors to prepare year end statutory accounts and tax returns for the group
- Assist with technical training and development of members of the team, as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Technically strong
- Natural self-started, with the ability to work independently, whilst also contributing to the overall success of the Finance function
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant to join a high profile creative group. The brand is looking to bring on people who are passionate about their mission and excited to work in a fast growing environment. They offer a competitive salary, flexible working, 25 days holiday and great medical, dental, and vision benefits. This is an exciting place to work where you will gain lots of exposure from day one and the chance to really make a difference
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.