City of London, London
£50000 - £52000 per annum + bonus + benefits
27 days ago
A global leading real estate business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join its finance function.
The role is a broad role incorporating management accounts, financial accounts and analysis and they have a track record of progressing people quickly. Further duties include:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly reporting
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts and managing the audit process
* Oversight of billing and remittance of asset management fees across the Group
* Documentation of financial reporting processes as well as identifying control weaknesses in finance processes, offering improvements, and making the necessary amendments as required
* Supporting Group Finance team with in-depth analysis
* Support the preparation and presentation of internal reporting to Senior Management across the business
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified in practice looking for your first move. Any real estate clients would be advantageous. This is a great chance to join a hugely successful business with exposure at a senior level and rapid progression opportunities.