21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Accountant - Manufacturing - Gloucestershire - NetSuite experience
This Group Accountant role for a multi-divisional organisation will involve close collaboration with the Group Financial Controller and the Finance & Commercial Managers responsible for each of the divisional operations.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role with the opportunity to contribute more broadly based on skills and previous experience. Assisting in providing leadership amongst a small professional team in the Corporate
Head Office you will primarily be involved with (but not limited to) the following responsibilities :
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Implementation of initiatives, analysis and decision support
- Technology innovation & systems development
- Treasury with a particular focus on cash flow modelling and reporting
- Special projects
- Statutory and Management Reporting
- Assistance in preparation of Board and Executive Committee reports
- Risk Management, Internal Controls, Policy and Procedural improvements
- Degree qualifications in business/finance/accounting
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant career progression to a Group Accountant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident 'people person' who can liaise with personnel at all levels throughout the businesses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.