|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 14:12|
Are you a newly qualified Accountant or a finalist now seeking a progressive and exciting role? Do you enjoy problem solving? Could you answer technical and complex accounting queries? If the answers are yes, this Group Accountant might be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are currently assisting a large not for profit organisation to recruit for a permanent Group Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Manager you would be responsible for a range of statutory accounting and treasury management duties as well as being the lead for any taxation or VAT queries. This position comes with brilliant employee benefits and will be based in Surrey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the preparation of the statement of accounts always ensuring key controls are maintained.
- Carry out complex reconciliations and submit returns.
- Assist with medium-term financial planning and budget modelling.
- Provide advice on taxation matters and keep up to date with new legislation.
- Oversee effective treasury management.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Liaise regularly with auditors and financial advisors.
This Group Accountant role will best suit candidates who are highly technical and looking for a pure accounting role. Suitable candidates could come straight from a practice background or a role in industry. This position comes with a great employee benefits package including fantastic annual leave, a generous pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and the opportunity for progression in the future.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a newly qualified accountant or at the final stages of their qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA).
- Have experience in financial accounting.
- Have a knowledge of fixed assets and treasury management.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Group Accountant opportunity, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Accounting & Tax Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum