|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car + bonus + shares|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 17:33|
The Group Accountant is a pivotal part of the group finance team, working closely with the business units as part of the reporting processes. The role is responsible for the consolidation of the Group's monthly financial information.
My client is the market leader in the UK in this specific field.
▪ Responsible for the monthly management accounts and forecasts for corporate entities
▪ Complete and manage the monthly financial consolidation processes for actuals and forecast
▪ Liaise with other functional areas such as tax and treasury to ensure accuracy of monthly information reported to Management
▪ Ad hoc analysis as required
▪ Key point of contact throughout the external audit process
▪ Assist with the production of the consolidated Group accounts at full and half year
▪ Support the Group Business Reporting team and Head of Group Reporting in preparing the finance sections of the IR slide packs for half and full year reporting, as specified by Investor Relations.
▪ The collation and review of sustainability and communities data
▪ Provide support to business units on technical accounting issues
▪ Assisting with training of business unit finance teams to ensure that all relevant members of the Group's finance teams are up to date with the latest developments
▪ Support accounting and forecasting for share based payments for the Group
▪ Involvement in ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of consolidating monthly management accounts.
- ACA or ACCA trained qualified accountant.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Good technical skills.
- PLC/Group Finance experience.
A fantastic remuneration package including an outstanding pension and bonus scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant (BioTech)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare and pension
Senior FP&A Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Internal Audit Manager
£40000 - £47000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension
Finance Manager - Healthcare
£45000 - £50000 per annum