|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 09:26|
Group Accountant - Stonehouse - Manufacturing
Our client, an international manufacturing business, are recruiting for a Group Consolidation Accountant on a 3 month contract. As the company continue to grow and expand their global reach, they are looking to strengthen their group finance function.
This role will take responsibility for ensuring the timely and compliant group financial reporting.Responsibilities:
- Preparing accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
- Produce draft consolidated statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Develop of the Group's monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements
- Implement improvements to systems and financial controls
- Assisting the Group's external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated accounts
Experience / Qualifications:
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA. CIMA or equivalent
- Experience preparing consolidated accounts
- Ideally a manufacturing background
- Strong Excel and Interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Group Internal Auditor
£45000 - £47000 per annum + £6k car allowance
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, enhanced holidays and pension
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum