|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Emma Chamberlain|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 08:26|
Our client is looking for someone take responsibility for the group corporate restructuring for and associated accounting during a period of change.
Our client is the leader in their very specialist field within the Leisure and Tourism industry. They offer a bespoke service and operate in over 100 countries.
- To prepare all accounting entries and documentation for the entity liquidation entity project and recording on step plans.
- Liaising with US Corporate Finance, reporting team and external advisers to answer queries on the above reporting.
- Completion of the annual statutory entity audits
- Statutory accounting includes entities in the UK, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland all on a local GAAP basis.
- Qualified accountant
- Company liquidation/restricting experience
- Production of UK GAAP financial statements
- Group consolidation experience
- US GAAP knowledge
- 22 days annual leave + BH
- Company pension
- Optional unpaid leave
- Travel benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's