Global Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Global Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Stirling|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 09:12|
Leading international design and engineering business - recruiting a Global Treasury Manager; based SW London
Lovely, progressive, evolving Global Treasury role working for a leading international design and engineering business. Reporting the Head of Treasury the role will involve the following:
- To oversee and develop the day-to-day activities of the Global Treasury team ensuring the smooth running of team objectives;
- Manages and develops policies, procedures and processes to ensure efficient and effective controls exist to safeguard cash assets of the group;
- Develops treasury solutions to support with the business to help maximise performance, manage risk, respond to issues and grow the business;
- Is an active participant in harmonising global treasury matters prior to the introduction of a new EPR system, sharing knowledge and facilitating collaboration;
- People management for 1 or 2 direct reports;
- Daily dashboard, bi-weekly and monthly treasury reporting & analysis and other ad-hoc reporting;
- Implement and maintain global pooling structure/ daily liquidity;
- Oversee global cash forecasting and improve accuracy;
- Covenant review, controls, compliance & other risk monitoring;
- Manage overnight investment of surplus funds;
- Internal loan documentation and monitoring;
- Oversee bank account, KYC and online portal administration;
- Checking and approving of internal and external bank payments;
- FX rates/ hedging/ monitoring currency mix;
- Trade finance including bond wording review/ issuance & monitoring;
- External cost minimisation;
- Treasury budget monitoring;
- Regular treasury reviews with all regions.
This is a developing role and it may evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of the Global Treasury team as we manage our way through a change programme.
Key working relationships:
- Global Treasury Team;
- Group Ltd Finance Team, global FBP's and wider finance community;
- External banking and related provider relationships globally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree-level education;
- Qualified member of ACT or holder of equivalent qualifications;
- Significant experience in Treasury, with an analytical and systems background (Power-Bi experience advantageous);
- At least five years in a management role;
- People leadership with experience of managing and developing staff;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication in all its forms;
- Emotional intelligence, diplomacy, tact, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and changing priorities, used to working in a global environment and with different cultures;
- Advanced Excel skills & good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access & Powerpoint;
- Highly organised, logical with good attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's