Global Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Global Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 11:43|
70-80k Plus bonus, pension, healthcare
uniQua has been engaged to source a talented head of finance for a rapidly growing travel business based near to Swindon. The business, recently by a global travel/leisure giant is looking to hire an ambitious Global Head of Finance to manage its global finance operation based in the UK and 5 other core regions around the world including Germany, Australia, New Zealand Dubai and South Africa. This role will form part of the Global leadership team.
The business has grown from a start-up to a £200m+ t/o since entity in just 8 years. This exponential growth is expected to continue over the coming years and, as such, presents an exciting opportunity for the right individual to build a best in class finance team over the next 18 months.
- Complete ownership of the Global finances of the business: Management and financial accounts, Month-end, year-end, audit, tax & treasury.
- Providing commercial insights from daily P&L reporting.
- Ownership of the annual budget process.
- Consolidating and reporting to global parent.
- Managing a team of circa 15 and growing.
- Bank relationship management.
- Global cash management in a multi-currency, multi-country business.
- Developing a strong team able
- Developing processes and systems to support the growth of the business.
- Raising the profile of finance within the wider business
- Intelligent and dynamic, able to understand a complex business quickly and add value.
- Resilient personality, able to push back when required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment driven by sales and marketing activity.
- Able to manage a large finance team including international teams.
- A confident individual, able to gain credibility with the leadership team.
- Experience improving systems and processes in line with business growth.
- Qualified accountant with relevant PQE.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus plus benefits
Assistant Financial Controller
Senior Management Accountant