Global Engagement Manager
|Job Title:||Global Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:54|
The Global Services team works with leading organisations (FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies) across a range of services from full tax and finance operate outsourcing, supporting with the design and implementation of their tax operating model, compliance process design and the project management of outsourced compliance and reporting services.
The client is a Big4 firm and they're committed to creating a workplace where everyone can feel like they belong. They're encouraging an atmosphere that's inclusive and more flexible. The firm has a strong international presence and they have a vision to grow even bigger.
- Managing a number of GCR contracts, some with client interface and some in a supervisory service delivery role.
- Proactively managing service delivery risk across those contracts through the use of issue and risk logs and the implementation of escalation processes.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key contract stakeholders (internal and external) across multiple jurisdictions, and ensuring effective and timely communication.
- Manage contract governance including adherence to agreed process and procedures.
- Manage contract reporting against service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) ensuring timely resolution of issues
- Provide guidance and support to peers, colleagues and clients on contractual issues, and oversee local fee and scope negotiations
- Setting clear objectives and expectations for junior team members including day-to-day responsibility for the management of offshore team members.
- Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Sharing successful tools, techniques and approaches with other GCR team members
- Working with the Global Engagement Leader to support pursuit and proposal activities, in response to client RFPs.
- Supporting the Global Engagement leader on Quality & Risk Management (QRM) matters, overseeing implementation and adherence to agreed processes, procedures and timetables.
- Experience in Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax or accountancy from a professional services firm or in-house team
- ACA / CA / ATTI/CTA/Tax Inspectors or a breadth of knowledge equivalent to a tax specialist qualification
- Proven project management skills, and an ability to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget. A PRINCE2 qualification or similar would be beneficial.
- Experience of managing international projects
- Process and technology design skills
- An undergraduate or post-graduate degree
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager / Senior Manager
£38000 - £50000 per annum
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday + parking
Kingston upon Thames
42000 - 55000