Global Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Global Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 17:47|
Your new company
I am working with an innovative, commercially exciting new role in the media sector. The company is focused on helping clients translate audience behaviours and insights into usable and actionable information. They are changing the industry space and have become market leaders in their field.
Your new role
You will work in a team of nine assisting with the commercial management and control of international clients to help build profitable long-term relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build on their commercial experience whilst still applying their relevant finance background. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Providing financial analysis, commercial insight and support to Global Client Finance Directors, and Client Managing Partners.
- Lead and support (re)negotiation of terms of business.
- Responsible for overseeing client contracts.
- Ensure network is updated on client commercial and contractual terms.
- Assist in management of contract audits with third party auditors.
- Review rebates and other media income summaries to ensure compliance with contracts & policy.
- Co-ordination of information from local markets to construct remuneration proposal for significant regional / global client pitches.
- Support Global Client Finance Directors on negotiation of terms and follow through to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant with the ability to demonstrate and engage a highly commercial outlook across general business undertakings and challenges. You will need to use your analytical skills and attention to detail to interpret financial data in support of commercial decisions. Ability to recognise and diagnose problems, as well as the underlying causes, then develop practical solutions. A set of strong IT skills paired with strong interpersonal skills that can demonstrate daily the ability to succinctly communicate with finance and non-finance people alike.
What you'll get in return
You will be receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to embrace the more commercial side of finance in an incredibly exciting Media company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Part-time Finance Director
Brighton, East Sussex
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior FP&A Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, healthcare
Head of Accounting
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits