Global Accountancy Practice Audit and Senior
|Job Title:||Global Accountancy Practice Audit and Senior|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£37750.00 - £38400.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 16:32|
Big 4 Accountancy Practice, North East travel only, progression opportunities, Newcastle City Centre
Your new company
A global leading accountancy firm who support small businesses through to some of the world's most well-known brand with assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. This flexible audit role has arisen due to staff progression creating a need at senior level. This is a great job opportunity for a qualified accounting professional who enjoys providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. This will give them the opportunity to work on tailored develop programmes to creative their own career pathway in the North East client market.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
* Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements .
* Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes .
* Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions .
* Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues .
* Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible .
* You will deal with a broad range of clients which will allow you to develop your accounts and financial reporting interpretation skills to add value to client relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
The partners in this global firm are seeking experienced and professional audit seniors who have practice experience and are looking for more complex account exposure. The ideal candidate will:
* Be a qualified accountant at ACA or ACCA level - preferably first time passes .
* Significant experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
* Proven project management skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
* Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
* Experience using SOX 404 and applying UK GAAP and IFRS
What you'll get in return
If successful, you will join a global accountancy practice at senior level with an attractive salary and benefits package. There are flexible working patterns available to promote a healthy work life balance, great career development and corporate benefits including health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Newcastle based in job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job in Newcastle isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy on 0191 2613982 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Study Support
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £45000 per annum
Senior Accountant - Growing Accountancy Practice!!
Brighton, East Sussex
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Semi Senior Accountant - Lovely Accountancy Practice!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager