General Practice Associate Partner - Top 20 Firm
|Job Title:||General Practice Associate Partner - Top 20 Firm|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 09:02|
General Practice Associate Partner
Top 20 Firm - London
£85,000 - £100,000 + bonuses + benefits package
An opportunity has come up at a Top 20 Firm for an Associate Partner to join the business, offering general practice services (audit, accounts & tax).
The view is to come on board as the Managing Partner's Number 2 - with progression to Partnership within 2 years on the table for the right person.
This role is based in their fastest-growing London office, with the view to double their revenue within the next 2 years. You will be given a portfolio to look after and will be expected to grow the portfolio further through business development.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Manage, develop and train a team of 10-15 members of staff
- Take on a portfolio of OMB's - ranging in size and sector
- Business development - lead on tenders, and build the business' portfolio further
- Manage audits from planning to completion
- Oversee preparation of statutory accounts from start to finish
- Act as a corporate advisor to your clients - assisting them with any audit, accounts or tax queries
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Currently operating at Senior Manager/Director/Associate Partner level
- Experienced in managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses
- Strong technical skills across audit & accounts (tax is desirable)
- Excellent business partnering capabilities
- An ambitious and driven individual
If this could be of interest, please get in touch with Saman directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Practice Manager - Excellent Independent firm
£34000 - £39000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager – Live role
55000 - 65000
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior – Live Role
42000 - 48000
Payroll Supervisor - Fantastic Top 20 Chartered Accountants!!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Top 20 Audit Senior – Tech / FCA / Property / Charity
42000 - 48000 + Benefits