General Manager - Finance & Operations
|Job Title:||General Manager - Finance & Operations|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||alastair lees|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 12:26|
Hays are working exclusively with an SME Manufacturing business to appoint their new General Manager - Fin/Ops
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance is recruiting exclusively for a General Manager to join an exciting manufacturing SME in Wiltshire who are offering a fast, clear internal progression path to Managing Director. This opportunity would suit experienced finance and operations professionals with a creative, growth mindset who are looking for their next step.
Your new role
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Development and execution of the business strategy in line with board and shareholder goals.
- Ensuring all policies and legal guidelines are communicated and implemented throughout the company.
- Communication with shareholders, business partners, solicitors, and authorities.
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Acting as the public speaker and public relations representative for the company.
- Monitoring, ensuring effectiveness, and developing the system of production and purchasing.
- Managing the Health and Safety of the site and take responsibility as the lead of the H&S team.
- Research and analyse the industry, market and competitors to make informed strategy decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Corporate management experience and proven track record of effective team management.
- Evidence of being a result driven leader / Head of Dept. with experience of responsibility for P/L.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic business plan development.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Preferred; MBA / Engineering Degree / Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Preferred; fluency in a foreign language (German / French / Chinese / Japanese).
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Great benefits package incl. car allowance.
- Clear, planned path to Managing Director level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's