Fund Controller - International Real Estate Investor
|Job Title:||Fund Controller - International Real Estate Investor|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ann Trident|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 13:43|
Fund Controller - International Real Estate Investor - Our Client is a multimillion pound property investment company which has invested in assets across the UK and Western Europe. They primarily deal with acquiring and developing commercial real estate space. With almost £1billion already invested, they are quickly becoming one of Europe's leading commercial real estate investors. They are now seeking a Senior Fund Controller to join their talented team and help contribute to their growing success. The Role involves but is not limited to:
- Reviewing fund levels which have been set by third-party fund administrators.
- Providing assistance for third party fund administrators.
- Preparing fund level consolidation on a quarterly basis and eliminating any inter fund transactions.
- Assuring that all fund level consolidation forecasts are properly prepared to a deadline.
- Assuring that all KPIs are regularly monitored and subsequently reported on.
- Preparing the accounting for specific holding companies.
- Updating information of accounts and accounting policies onto the group wide chart.
- Sufficiently reviewing and monitoring local fund level statutory filings which include VAT and Tax reports.
- Preparing quarterly bank compliance reporting.
THE PERSON - You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with 3 years + Post-Qualified Experience. To apply, you MUST have knowledge of Pan-European fund structures with exposure to multi-currency consolidations and be a proficient Excel user. You will also possess a proactive attitude and be self-motivated. A working knowledge of current property systems (QUBE, Yardi, TRAMPS or similar) would be beneficial. This will be a great time and opportunity to join a team which is growing the company to new levels of European asset management.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Manager (SAAS)
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
£55000 - £65000 per annum