£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Fund Accountant, upto £32k Fareham
A fantastic opportunity for a first mover as Fund Accountant - Practice environment within Industry
Your new company
A fast growing Financial Services turnkey solutions provider of back office processes in the administration of private equity and real estate funds. Providing an integrated technology system and utilising best practice processes that are needed to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of funds. A company that encourages progression and personal development with all their employees.
Your new role
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the bookkeeping of all transactions, and the preparation of quarterly reports and statutory financial statements
- Assist with the completion of investor, client and audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Prepare drawdown and distribution calculations plus notices on an ad hoc basis when requested by clients
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Prepare and input payments for routine expenses, investment transactions and distributions to investors
- Assist and support the induction, integration and training of Trainee staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working in a practice type environment ideally Audit, you will be part qualified ACCA or ACA and looking to develop and grow your career.
What you'll get in return
You will receive excellent in house training to enhance your ability, an above market holiday allowance, pension, healthcare, Income protection, critical illness cover, eye care, travel insurance, bonus scheme as well as a competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career