French Speaking Accountant
|Job Title:||French Speaking Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 14:36|
My client is a french speaking accountancy firm looking for an accountant to join the team.
An accountancy firm based in Central London.
The office is based in the heart of the City of London. They provide specialist services in accounting, tax and audit meeting the needs of French and worldwide clients with operations in the UK.
With over 75 professionals and strong current and expected future growth of its activity, the firm is recruiting for a senior accountant who wants to work in an international and challenging environment.
* Preparation of Financial Statements
* Client Accounting
- Manage a portfolio of international clients
- Oversee the junior accountants' bookkeeping work on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Help juniors on data entry and month end postings
- Prepare accurate management accounts to be delivered in a timely fashion on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Liaise with clients in relation to the management accounts and bookkeeping information
- preparation / submission of client's quarterly VAT Returns
- Liaise with clients and answer queries and solve issues on VAT, ECSL and Intrastat
- Analyse the information received from the client and prepare the VAT return, ECSL and Intrastat
- Follow up VAT investigations with the HMRC
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Submit monthly pension and payroll reports
- Liaise with clients in relation to their payroll information
Qualified or part qualified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's