City of London, London
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hone your big-case Fraud skills in this highly-regarded Grade A firm, and diversify when ready.
Your new company
One of the success-stories of the decade in Professional Services, this longstanding Hays client hit lockdown #1 with some of the healthiest working capital in the industry, and has continued hiring throughout 2020. Their Forensic Services team have added senior hires during this period and are now ready to do so again at Senior Manager level. The team is well-known for having one of the best range of specialisms in the market, with virtually no overlap between individual Partner practices.
Your new role
Initially you'll be dedicated to the Fraud business, on one large case in particular which is around 2/3 of the way through its life cycle. Working with another SM and a dedicated team underneath you, you'll have a joint engagement lead running this complex case (US$1 billion under investigation.) After around a year or so, you'll then be able to diversify out into other casework, which will be your choice as to whether that is still fraud-centric, or blended out into Expert work too.
What you'll need to succeed
The Partners are ideally looking for a qualified Forensic Accountant as opposed to a pure Fraud Investigator. Either way, you'll be operating at at least experienced Forensic Manager level right now, ready for your first promotion to SM, or you're an established SM that would like a clear, accountable path to Director and beyond. The firm/team are exemplary on promotion to Partner and in Forensic, with several record years on the trot, cam always make the business case to do so when earned.
What you'll get in return
- Cultural feel of working for a boutique, that just happens to be within a large, full-service firm
- Very few conflicts of interest - what you bring in, you're likely to get to act on
- Really being encouraged to grow your own profile - Partners have no airs & graces and will back you to take risks
- A bonus pool that is based primarily on Forensic success, so typically much healthier in levels than say in the Big 4 Forensic teams
- A career trajectory that frankly is only limited by your own ambition or ability!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.