Fraud Associate and Senior Associate
|Job Title:||Fraud Associate and Senior Associate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||bonus & bens|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 15:50|
Your new company
A well-established yet still fast-growing consultancy, with offices across the world, this firm have always had a Fraud and Compliance-centric service-offering. They operate in multiple jurisdictions in Forensic, Data Analytics, Compliance, Investigations, F Tech & E Discovery, Sanctions. AML/ABC and much more.
Your new role
Due to expansion the firm are looking to engage with Associate and Senior Associate level candidates. Please see "what you'll need" for what that looks like in experience terms, but a flavour of what you'd be doing includes:
* Scoping casework for engagements
* Performing complete analysis of accounting, finance, and economic issues in the context of business transactions and providing recommendations where applicable
* Reviewing documents to identify items relevant to investigation
* Compiling and analysing facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique various damages theories, claims or conclusions
* Drafting reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
* Assisting with engagement management administration, including budgeting, billing, control, and safeguard of assets
* Assisting in the coaching, mentoring, and counselling of staff
* Assisting with the preparation of proposals; participate in marketing initiatives
A full specification is available for both levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial Services experience desirable
- German, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin and/or Spanish langue skills also a big plus
- At least a year's PQE in Forensic and/or financial sanctions/AML/ABC (for Associate level)
- For Senior Associate, 2-5 years PQE in the same
What you'll get in return
- A firm largely unrestricted by conflicts, with a competitively healthy workstream and well-regraded for their thought leadership.
- Business Development is largely done by repute and repeat business, and anything else is usually a team/corporate effort.
- A very competitive bonus structure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Restructuring Associate Director
60000 - 75000
Associate Case Officer
Project Associate - Monitor Audit Firms
Up to £60600 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior / Supervisor
£32000 - £38000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior / Assistant Manager
£37000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable