£250 - £300 per day
19 days ago
Our client is looking to on board an experienced FP&A manager for an Immediate start on a temporary basis.
A Leading Construction company based in Maidstone.
- The budgeting and forecasting activities of the group.
- Working with key stakeholders within the group to challenge the assumptions of forward-looking financial models.
- Providing a rolling forecast to the senior leadership team, including variance analysis, actuals and commentary.
- Working with the Head of FP&A to identify improvements to finance systems and processes, and to implement changes where necessary.
- Building and developing models and dashboards to provide actionable insight to the group leadership team.
- Business partnering with senior operational staff to help deliver cost savings, process improvements and planning.
- Utilising advanced financial modelling skills to produce ad hoc pieces of analysis and strategy work.
- A full qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong FP&A background
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build complex financial models
- A strong leader, able to drive changes in systems and behaviours by setting excellent standards and high expectations
- A strong communicator, with the proven ability to interact at board level
Day rate of £250 - £300 DOE