FP&A Manager (Temp to Perm)
|Job Title:||FP&A Manager (Temp to Perm)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Feehily|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 17:27|
Our client is looking to on board an experienced FP&A Manager for an Immediate start. This will be an initial Temporary assignment with the potential of going Permanent for the right candidate.
A Leading Construction company based in Maidstone.
- The budgeting and forecasting activities of the group.
- Working with key stakeholders within the group to challenge the assumptions of forward-looking financial models.
- Providing a rolling forecast to the senior leadership team, including variance analysis, actuals and commentary.
- Working with the Head of FP&A to identify improvements to finance systems and processes, and to implement changes where necessary.
- Building and developing models and dashboards to provide actionable insight to the group leadership team.
- Business partnering with senior operational staff to help deliver cost savings, process improvements and planning.
- Utilising advanced financial modelling skills to produce ad hoc pieces of analysis and strategy work.
- A full qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong FP&A background
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build complex financial models
- A strong leader, able to drive changes in systems and behaviours by setting excellent standards and high expectations
- A strong communicator, with the proven ability to interact at board level
Competitive Salary package + Potential to go perm
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £60000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus
York, North Yorkshire
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent pension