City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A global leader in the reinsurance space that has undergone significant growth and development over the last few years is looking for a senior finance professional to take a leading role with the FP&A function. This is a great company offering excellent work life balance and great global mobility.
Your new role
This is an FP&A focused role that encompasses a broad range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Quarterly forecasting management
- Quarterly Management reporting including KPI analysis and business support
- Business partnering with planning teams to ensure 5-year business and expense plans are delivered efficiently
- Supporting actuarial teams on planning matters
- Support presentation to senior management
- Process improvements - working with the business to support improved processes related to planning cycles
- Supporting capital management forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE within insurance or financial services organisations. You will have a good understanding of financial and regulatory reporting combined with excellent analytical acumen. You will be an excellent communicator capable of building strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to join an international organisation in a forward thinking and commercially focused role. You will have the opportunity to work for a business that prides itself on innovation, forward thinking use of technology and working culture and strives to support each individual to flourish in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.