|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Hillman|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 16:01|
FP&A MANAGER - EDWALTON, NOTTINGHAM
We’re driven by our purpose to build real communities, which enhance the lives of our residents every single day. If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
In partnership with Legal & General, with hugely ambitious (and very achievable) growth plans, we are seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our expanding Finance team.
The FP&A Manager will be the link between operational finance and the Group where you will provide critical business reporting along with financial planning and analysis across a broad range of departments.
- Leading the development of forecasts and business planning
- Preparing visual and impactful MI packs for Departmental Heads and Senior Management
- Business partnering across the business with various stakeholders to understand and agree key assumptions for forecasting
- Tracking actual financial performance vs plan
- Understanding the impact of key financial drivers and assumptions including the change in overall PBT, IRR and other metrics
- Operating our ‘Consolidated Financial Forecasting Model’ to identify key variances and reporting on the impacts
- Undertaking sensitivity and scenarios-based analysis
- Monitoring banking covenants to ensure we have adequate cash flow forecasting
- Preparing adhoc analysis as required by our investors (current and potential).
- Previous experience working for a real estate developer, house builder or similar organisation, would be desirable but not essential
- Solid Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills
- Strong Accounting and Finance skills including Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow
- Experience in managing banking covenants, would be desirable
- Strong business partnering and analytical skills with a proven track record of communicating complex finance information to none-finance people.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- The Gift of Time – three additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a zero)
- BUPA health care
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working pattern
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential to work from a brand-new purpose-built office.
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£400 - £415 per day
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
FP&A Manager (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250.00 - £350.00 per day