|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Corinne Hull|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 20:55|
Your new company
I'm currently working with a high-growth FMCG brand who have strong and growing presence in Australia, the US and the UK. Whilst a SME high growth business themselves, they are working with highly esteemed and well-known international larger businesses as they operate with both B to B and B to C. There is therefore a hybrid nature to the role, with the opportunity to work at a high level and also see your value-add in a hands-on and tangible SME environment.
Your new role
This is a newly created role, reporting into the Finance Director and with good exposure to senior leadership and stakeholders. The Finance Director is visionary and charismatic, with an ambitious hope for this hire, eager to develop this position into a strong no.2 in finance role as the company embarks in new projects. You will be a key voice within the business and have ample opportunity to build rapport with the sales team and strong relationships with the operations and marketing teams.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analysts will consist of the following but not limited to:
- Financial scenarios forecast modelling for marketing and promotions.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools.
- Sales & Promotional Performance analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role
- Strong technical background and experience in FMCG / manufacturing / wholesale / retail
A competitive base salary is on offer with the opportunity to work for a vibrant and dynamic team with good opportunity for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's