£50000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
14 days ago
Exciting opportunity with East Midlands tech company to join the Financial team. Looking for an FP&A Manager with experience within financial analysis who can thrive in a dynamic environment and add value to this fast-growing business.
Dynamic, up-and-coming tech business HQ'd in the East Midlands.
This FP&A Manager position will report to the Head of FP&A ,and will be responsible for assisting in preparing the monthly forecast, annual budgets, long term plans and variance analysis against the budgets/plans.
In addition, the FP&A Manager will assist in the preparation of reporting to external parties. This means they must understand and update financial models as needed.
This position will assist in providing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons and other projects requested by the senior management.
The successful FP&A Manager will have the following:
- Qualified accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- c5+ years of FP&A experience
- Experience within the building and construction/manufacturing advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of being able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail and accuracy
Basic salary between £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience + competitive bonus & benefits.