|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 10:21|
An opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Manager to join a rapidly growing construction business based in central London.
My client is a construction business based in central London. Further information available on request.
This FP&A Manager position will report to the Head of FP&A and be responsible for assisting in preparing the monthly forecast, annual budgets, long term plans and variance analysis of actuals against the budgets/plans.
In addition, the FP&A Manager will assist in the preparation of reporting to external parties (Joint Venture partner, Banks/Lenders etc) and understand and update financial models as needed. This position will assist in providing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons and other projects requested by the senior management.
The successful FP&A Manager will have the following:
- Degree educated in Accounting, Finance, or related technical discipline.
- Qualified accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- ~5+ years of FP&A experience
- Experience within the building and construction/property/energy sector highly advantageous
- PeopleSoft or similar ERP experience with strong skills in Excel (Vlookup, SUMIF, Macros and VBA) and PowerPoint.
- Oracle Smartview and Power BI experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of being able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail and accuracy
Basic salary of between £70,000 to £75,000 depending on experience + bonus & benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FP&A Manager (Renewable Energy)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus ~+ benefits
Treasury Systems Manager - 12 Month FTC
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
FTC Senior Internal Auditor - Tech & Engineering Consultancy
£55000 - £60000 per annum