|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Flexible Working|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Stansfield|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 17:38|
The FP&A team's purpose is to manage and deliver the core management accounting of the Group delivering corporate insight, project and decision support, financial control, reporting and support to the business on time, every time.
As FP&A Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team and being a business partner to the executive leadership team.
My client are a well known insurance business in Yorkshire. From day 1, you'll be able to contribute to the purpose of the business.
This role is in the Financial Planning & Analysis team which is responsible for providing financial analysis and insight to and for all entities in the UK group. In this role you would be responsible for:
- Managing, mentoring and coaching a small team to support the delivery of the FP&A activities.
- Undertaking activity and supporting your team in activity related to Financial Planning & Analysis with the aim of providing information and insight to key stakeholders.
- Being responsible for leading and gathering information, analysing and sharing findings and presenting results and options.
- Being responsible for producing Corporate Management Information including monthly performance packs and quarterly Board packs.
- Being responsible for delivering insightful commentary and driving improvements and change in the contents of the packs to continue to meet recipient's needs.
- Supporting the delivery of the annual business plan, quarterly forecasting and other regular reporting activities including delivery of various scenarios.
- Supporting delivery of information to Finance Business Partners as well as analysis and challenge of key information from them and their business areas.
- You will take a key leadership role and be responsible for the delivery of regulatory reporting within the Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- You will seek to improve the quality and control environment as well as the automating of processes and improving efficiency.
- You will be responsible for sharing knowledge with the wider Financial Planning & Analysis team members and where appropriate coaching them in operational processes.
- You will be expected to identify control improvements in the operational aspects of the Financial Reporting & Analysis team's activities and to be proactive in recommending and implementing changes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key areas of the business and with external specialists.
- Enhancing the quality and insight gained from the regular reporting provided to key stakeholders (e.g. improving quality, information, external context, etc.).
- Being a key part in the development, improvement and continued engagement of key stakeholders in the business in the various Financial Planning & Analysis activities.
- Leading on specifically assigned elements in the business planning and forecasting cycles.
- Supporting the delivery of the regulatory and legislative requirements of the team.
- Supporting ongoing regular and ad-hoc tasks.
As FP&A Manager you'll have the following:-
- Excellent financial planning and analysis knowledge in the insurance environment
- Knowledge and experience in delivery of corporate management information
- Proven ability to coach and support members of the finance team at multiple experience levels
- Strong communication skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholder
- Strong controls experience
- Proven project management skills
- Confident in engaging at a senior level
- Self-driven, can work autonomously with a proven work ethic
- Team player who enjoys working inclusively with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Proactive professional in planning to achieve targets and objectives
- Hard working, be able to work under pressure and sometimes with challenging timescales
- Establishes and maintains constructive and collaborative relationships with all business areas
- Behaves consistently and with integrity at all times
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with extensive and relevant post qualification experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working/Working From Home Options (minimum one day a week in the office required)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens
Revenue Accounting Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Technical Accounting Manager
£75000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits