|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Paul Hancock|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 14:57|
Newly created role: Highly commercial FP&A Manager, you will develop relationships across all areas of the operation to improve quality of reporting suite to further support commercial decision making to drive profitability.
Highly acquisitive private equity backed 'large'SME
Multi site stock based business
- Partnering the Operational teams to fully understand where the business can drive profitability
- You'll need both highly commercial mind with excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical ability
- Working closely to integrate acquisitions into the business
- Create new monthly reporting suite
- Develop relationships throughout the business
- Lead the FP&A team with hands on style
- Qualified ACA / ACMA / ACCA
- Solid background in commercial finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Need to be tenacious / give insight / not accept the status quo / challenge & bring new ideas.
- Strong Excel abilities
- The business has a real appetite for fresh ideas and for people keen to "get stuck in and make your mark". No barriers for ambitious individuals.
- Full exposure to operational teams
- Excellent career progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's