|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 13:56|
An opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Manager to join a rapidly expanding property firm based in central london.
My client is a rapidly growing property firm based in central london.
The purpose of the role is to help develop the budgeting, forecasting and analytical capabilities of the group.
Specifically, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- The budgeting and forecasting activities of the group, including the building and maintenance of complex, forward looking financial models.
- Working with key stakeholders within the group to challenge the assumptions of forward-looking financial models.
- Providing a rolling forecast to the senior leadership team, including variance analysis, actuals and commentary.
- Working with the CFO to identify improvements to finance systems and processes, and to implement changes where necessary.
- Building and developing models and dashboards to provide actionable insight to the group leadership team.
- Business partnering with senior operational staff to help deliver cost savings, process improvements and planning.
- Utilising advanced financial modelling skills to produce ad hoc pieces of analysis and strategy work.
- Utilising advanced financial modelling skills to support the activities of the Land and Acquisitions teams.
The sucessfull FP&A Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA or similar
- Property and housing experience highly desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build complex financial models
- A strong leader, able to drive changes in systems and behaviours by setting excellent standards and high expectations
- A strong communicator, with the proven ability to interact at board level
- A team player, who looks to work collaboratively and to bring others with them in making decision
Basic salary package of £55,000 to £65,000 + bonus potential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's