£48000 - £50000 per annum + Subsidised travel scheme
27 days ago
This FP&A Manager will provide critical financial insight and analysis on company-wide business performance, incorporating the analytics all central and wider support functions performance reviews to help drive and influence decision making at all levels in the organisation. The incumbent will also be required to Business Partner with stakeholders acorss all service areas.
Our client is a Transport operator hubbed in South West London.
Business Partnering with Finance and other service areas
Month end budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Financial modelling and performance analysis
Provide company-wide analytics and commentary on the overall business performance for inclusion in the monthly Management and Board packs
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA fully qualified or equivalent. Experience in providing a comprehensive business partnering service to a wide and dynamic range of stakeholders.
- Commercially minded with an ability to influence projects and business decisions.
- Experience of communicating and building relationships with non-finance stakeholders.
- Robust financial modelling skills and experience.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; looking at large amounts of data to identify trends, producing meticulous results whilst working under pressure.
- FP&A Manager, Transport and Rail, London
- Subsidised travel benefits and competitive pension scheme
- Financial Business Analyst, London, Transport and Rail
- Application deadline May 17 2020
- Interviews commence w.c 25 May 2020