|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 17:37|
Your new company
The client is known for its ground-breaking productions that have one multiple awards both locally and internationally. They are a well-known brand and at the hearts of many in the remit of Media production. Established, growing and diverse.
Your new role
The FP&A Manager will support the Commercial Director to deliver insight into company performance. It is an active role that requires the individual to proactively drive performance of the business from their analysis and reviews. As an overview of responsibilities:
- Support the Business in identification of the key performance indicators that need to be tracked on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support the Business in the, with detailed tracking of the KPIs at a proposition, customer & channel level.
- Monthly reports, modelling, budgeting and forecasting to Group FP&A
- Prepare the weekly & monthly P&L forecasts
- Work with marketing and key operational stakeholders to gain greater insight into what is driving the business
- Become a key participant in the decision-making process
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed it requires a detailed several years' experience as part of an FP&A function dedicated to utilising commercial finance in order to drive the business and deliver periodically. You will need to be a qualified accountant who is happy to manage a team in a large finance function from the Media space. Experience with Media productions is a benefit.
What you'll get in return
You will be receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to drive company performance from the more commercial side of finance in an established Media multinational.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Audit Manager
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
IT Audit Manager
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Finance Manager *TV & Film*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Regional Manager (EMEA) - Home Based
Dependant on Experience
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000