|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tim Hand|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 08:49|
An exciting opportunity to join an acquisitive business based in Wiltshire. The FP&A Manager will play a key part in the progressive development of the business and the FP&A team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role is responsible for consolidating the Group G&A forecasts and reporting for the company's multiple international businesses including forming the narrative, which supports the group's trading and forecast updates.
Our client has been on a transformative journey, significantly increasing the scale of the business, building up their portfolio of International brands - a select number of promoted products, which are considered to have significant international growth potential. They are diversifying their routes to market through a number of key acquisitions and are now looking to bring the finance team to the front of the business.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, the FP&A Manager will be a key player in moulding the team and the way they work with the rest of the business.
Lead and develop the Group G&A reporting process for the group's monthly consolidated management accounts to ensure the provision of accurate, relevant and timely information to the business, including actual and forecast performance
- Assist the Head of FP&A in the preparation of the monthly reporting packs: updating reports with the latest results and variances; forming supporting commentary; and meeting corporate deadlines.
- Review and challenge Cost Centre performance vs forecast to provide clarity over drivers of Group performance to the senior management team.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators across all areas of expenses and capital expenditure.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Responsible for the Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling processes relating to Group G&A.
- Provide high quality ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and growing business
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- At least 2 years' post-qualification experience in industry
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Analytical mind, with strong excel skills to manipulate data into a useful form
- An excellent people manager who is passionate about developing talent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
48000 - 56000
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum