|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:36|
Providing financial planning and analysis to drive business performance.
Michael Page Finance are partnering a global Sports business based in West London. This exciting business have modern open plan offices and operate globally in a variety of sectors.
Following a restructure they require an ambitious FP&A Manager to join their finance team.
This is a newly created role that reports in to the Head of Finance.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Tracking costs and KPIs
- Providing financial support to contracts and clients
- Business case scenario modelling and insights
- Provide robust insights and risk analysis to drive performance
- Business partner to non-finance stakeholders
- Challenge the business on assumptions and variances
- Preparation of month end management information packs
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and have demonstrable experience within financial planning and analysis. Experience within a related industry would be preferable.
The FP&A Manager position based in West London comes with a competitive salary and package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's