FP&A Finance Manager
|Job Title:||FP&A Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Lydon|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 16:15|
Finance Manager required by a large global organisation, managing the FP&A function and leading a team.
Your new company
This leading manufacturer is part of a large global group with operations covering a wide range of specialist areas.
Your new role
Following an internal promotion, a challenging opportunity has arisen for a qualified finance professional to join the UK business, leading a team and overseeing the FP&A function.
This is a unique role in that, although you will have strong technical skills, you will be focused on the commercial aspects of the business.
Your duties will include, but limited to:
- Owning monthly forecasting process and deliverables ensuring forecast accuracy.
- Preparing forecast updates for senior management highlighting business achievements and forecast outlook.
- Working with senior management, the FP&A Manager has insight on the drivers of business performance and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Annual budget setting, budgetary monitoring and analysis of variances
- Identifying opportunities to streamline and improve the financial planning activities and tools.
- Preparing presentations for senior leadership for quarterly business reviews, executive visits, board presentations and conferences
- Month end expenditure reporting and continued driving of financial discipline
- Financial analysis of key business initiatives
- Proactively reviewing datasets (financial and operational) currently being captured by the Finance team and takes the lead in improving the consistency, quality and types of data currently being analysed.
- Leads on driving the standardisation of reporting
- Leads on the design and creation of regular KPI dashboards for each business unit, managing the subsequent reporting against these dashboards once implemented.
- Works closely with the different businesses to gain a good understanding of the different dynamics of each business unit to gain a strong commercial awareness and understanding of their operations.
- Analyses and challenges key operating metrics and identifies and analyses the key value drivers of each of the group businesses
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a confident, professional and enthusiastic finance manager with strong technical and commercial experience. You will have a track record of commercial, financial management, staff supervision and a desire to drive performance of a business through the provision of value-add analysis and strategic guidance.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a challenging and varied, commercially-focused opportunity with a leading global business. You will have future opportunities for development across the business, both locally and globally, and a competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum