|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 13:14|
An opportunity for an FP&A Analyst to join a well-established property PLC based in central London.
My client is a well-established property PLC based in central London. Further detail is available on request.
The purpose of this FP&A Analyst role is to business partner with Senior Stakeholders within the business and support the Head of FP&A to manage the planning, reporting and analysis for the designated business unit.
- Business Partnering - working closely with the business and key stakeholders, both locally and across EMEA, to ensure that the impact of decisions is understood, performance is tracked, and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts
- Reporting and Analysis - to provide the business with greater insight into business performance, identify associated risks and opportunities, review and report on performance, and understand the impacts on future performance
- Planning and Forecast - to participate and help enhance our current budgeting and forecasting models to improve accuracy. Being on the front foot when forecasting of revenue and costs on both a short and long-term basis
- Finance Processes - support key core corporate finance activities including month end, planning and financial modelling of investment or new product business cases
My client is seeking high-calibre FP&A Analyst candidates with the following:
- Newly-qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in analysis/business partnering advantageous
- Track record of driving efficiencies (doesn't want a YES person, wants someone to push the team forward).
- Ambition to be a Head of FP&A
- Ability to work independently (some travel involved)
- Advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas, What-ifs
- Strong presentation skills - ability to communicate all verticals
- Experience working in the property and housing industry is advantageous
Basic salary of between £50,000 to £55,000 + car allowance & corporate benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Analyst
£55000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Interim FP&A Analyst - Power BI
£300 - £350 per day
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + benefits