City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
FP&A Analyst - **RETAIL Industry**
Your new company
At the moment I`m recruiting a new FP&A Analyst for a fast growing Retail business. It`s a newly created role within the business and they are looking for someone who can take ownership and develop the role to the next level. The company is founded 25 years ago and still fast growing.
Your new role
The new FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing the annual budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting for monthly board report
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, month-end and reporting processes
- Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to produce revenue and profit margin reports by customer and by product
What you will need to succeed
- Accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communicator
- Commercially minded decision making
- Outstanding organisation and time management
- Attention to detail
What you will get in return
The new FP&A Analyst will work in a team where there is a lot of respect, teamwork and passion. You can take ownership, develop the role and take it to the next level. You will report directly to the Finance Director and work closely with the owners. Besides that you will have a competitive salary package with benefits and bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.