£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified FP&A Analyst to join a manufacturing business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a US owned manufacturing business in Swindon where you will work within the FP&A team. You will report into the FP&A Manager and will be responsible for supporting in the development of the FP&A function.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reporting
- Support in the preparation of forecasting and budgeting
- Provide variance analysis against budget and forecasting
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders to develop robust reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Supporting the business to integrate new budget and forecasting processes
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified Accountant with demonstrable experience of working within a financial or management accounting role. You'll have worked within a large, complex organisation previously and be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn £40,000 - £45,000 per annum alongside a number of competitive benefits including enhanced pension contribution and a good holiday package. Additionally, you'll have access to free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.