|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicolette Solomou|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 19:45|
FP&A Analyst for a high growth telecommunication business based in City of London
Your new company
I am currently working with a fast growing telecommunication business based in Old Street which deliver technology solutions that drive business success. Since their inception 25 years ago, internationally renowned organisations have trusted the business to design, provision and support the technology that underpins their operations. The business has gone through a recent acquisition in the last 12 months and are set to go through another in the next month which will double their turnover to circa £50 million.
Your new role
This is a newly created role which has arisen due to the growth of the business and the recent acquisitions. You will work alongside a wider finance team of 12 people and report directly into the Finance Director.
As a FP&A Analyst, your core responsibilities include:
- Business partner with Senior Leaders within the business and support the Finance Director to manage
the planning cycles, reporting and analysis for the business
- Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to produce revenue and profit margin reports by
customer and by product;
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts for all companies in the group;
- To enhance the current weekly and monthly sales forecast models to improve accuracy;
- KPI reporting for monthly board report;
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes;
- Weekly cashflow forecasting;
- Carry out any other ad hoc tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified in industry
- Recently qualified (0-3 years pqe)
- Experience working in a commercial finance role and providing analysis / value to a business
- Ideally shorter notice the better but client will wait for the right person
What you'll get in return
This is a great role to work in a high performing and high growth business where you will be a vital part of the finance function. This is a key role for the business and with all the changes will be fundamental to their success. This is the perfect role for someone to take on more ownership, working in a fun and vibrant business where you can develop and own the commercial finance puzzle of the business. The line manager sees this role as a long term investment to their FP&A division with future prospects of building a team around the new hire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's