|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 15:50|
Finance Analyst role for Newly Qualified finance professionals !
Your new company
Currently we are recruiting a new FP&A Analyst for an international food company based in Central London. The company is truly a global business and the FP&A team sits at the heart of European operations. They are looking for a new member of the FP&A team for their well-located office in Central London.
Your new role
The role supports co-ordination of the companies routine forecasting and budgeting processes as well as Group's monthly management reporting and analysis across five geographies. The purpose of the role is to provide the Group CFO and CEO with insight into underlying financial performances.
- Preparing weekly and monthly finance reports
- Providing analysis and insight of the group executive
- Challenging the finance teams plans and budgets
- Consolidate and prepare the monthly sales reports
- Maintain and develop the internal FP&A database
- Business partnering with a few business lines
What you`ll need to succeed For this role we are looking for someone who is:
- Fully ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- First experience in a commercial/ analytical role
- Strong IT and technical accounting skills
- Hands-on and a team player
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Problem solver
What you will get in return
The new FP&A analyst will be a part of a stable and multinational Food company who is also working very locally. You will be working in a team of 4 other people but still with a scope for a personal and professional development. You will report directly to the FP&A manager and will work closely with the FP&A Director as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's