|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 09:06|
An opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join a high-growth transport & logistics firm based in central London.
My client is an established and leading transport/logistics business based in central London. Further details available on request.
This FP&A Analyst role will assist the FP&A manager to support & develop the FP&A infrastructure across the Group including all aspects of performance and decision analysis, budgeting, forecasting and KPI reporting.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Month End analysis, Outlook and Budgeting process, including consolidation of business units, analysis and challenge of business unit returns and finalisation of financial models and presentations.
- Develop a UK/Europe Region KPI reporting system compliant with the wider group. Liaise with the business partners to create a monthly, weekly and daily metric KPI to analyse in parallel with the financials.
- Provide support on forecasting software, business partnership activities, assist the implementation of the business intelligence software Power BI and facilitate the internal control process SOX.
- UK/Europe monthly and quarterly variance analysis submission to Group and the internal Senior Leadership Team.
- UK/Europe Outlook and Budget submission pack to Group and the internal Senior Leadership Team.
- Weekly KPI report used by management team to drive the business performance.
- Budget and Outlook submission
The successful FP&A Analyst will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience within the Transport and Rail sector desirable but not essential
Basic salary up to £45,000 + bonus & benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's